MAPES INDUSTRIES HAS MANUFACTURED HIGH QUALITY COMMERCIAL ARCHITECTURAL PRODUCTS FOR GLAZING INFILL SINCE 1952.
Founded by J.S. Mapes in 1952, Mapes Industries developed the original laminated metal panel to be used extensively for wall facing and storefront remodeling. Along with Mapes canopies, architects have confidently specified Mapes products for function and value for more than 60 years.
The Mapes laminated insulated metal panel has evolved over the years to meet the ever-increasing needs of an energy conscious world. Mapes Panels continues to be a leader in the development of custom architectural metal panel solutions for the construction industry.
Mapes panels are distributed on a non-exclusive basis to more than 4000 qualified dealers whose primary function is to service the architectural glass and glazing trade.
Currently under a fourth generation of leadership, Mapes is committed to providing the same high quality product and service that has become the foundation of our past success. We will continue to build upon this tradition in the future.